This is Dedicated to You...

Monday, November 25, 2013

He reminds me a bit of Sully from Monsters, Inc. he's so darn cute!  I think this is a good one for a guy's birthday and since I work with 40 of them I certainly need to stock up!

Have a Magnificent Monday!

Digital Image - Hambo Stamps - Monster Sax
Digital Sentiment - Hambo Stamps - Bailey Rocks
Sketch Challenge - Splitcoaststampers - No. 463
Cardstock - Bazzill
DP - Teresa Collins - Stationery Noted 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, oval nestie, burlap string, Bazzill edge cardstock strips, edge distresser, pop dots and white glue.
 

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

He really is cute. My youngest grandson loves Sully! :) Great card for a guy. You are getting pretty good at those!

Judy Rozema said...

This is so much fun, Jeannie!! Love all your layers.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs