Merry & Bright ~

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Merry & Bright ~ What a happy sentiment to send for the holiday's!  I'm determined to use a couple of sets of holiday pre-cut card bases that I have that I think are from DCWV, but I certainly cannot remember.  I take a couple of them and cut them apart, and this one follows the Deconstructed Sketch No. 127.

Digital Image & Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, glitter, burlap string, edge distresser, doily, pop dots and white glue.
 

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Great card. Time to work on my Christmas cards, I guess. Have a sweet weekend.

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Love this! Great distressing...I need to get one of those. Then I'll email you and ask how to use it. LOL!!!

Hope you're having an awesome day!

Sorry, I've been away. Got into crocheting and well...

Susie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs