Have an ICE Christmas ~

Sunday, November 10, 2013

I can blame this one on Pinterest!  It all started with seeing some tags decorated with doilies, and then I thought I'd make a card out of it.  I already had this stamp colored in so I incorporated it and it just took off from there.  Can't say I'm crazy about it, but I do like the image and the sentiment!

Have a Super Sunday (Go Packers)!

Digital Image & Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock  Stampin' Up
DP - K&Company
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, doilies, circle nestie, cricut/outer circle, two smaller circle punches, sequins, glitter, scallop scissor, twine, pop dots and white glue.

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

How cute is that sledding penguin? The tag makes a great card front.

Janice said...

A super design Jeannie and a brilliant card, Jx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs