Happy Bird Day ~

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's the first Wednesday of the Month, which means there's a new Hambo Hoedown
challenge starting today.....and a special shout out to the creator of these amazingly fun stamps too ~ Happy Birthday Tim!!  Can't wait to see what you come up with next?!!

The challenge is CAS (Clean And Simple).  If you know me at all, then you know that this was a tough one for me.  All of that white space still showing freaks me out a bit, but I do have to admit that I like how it turned out!  Maybe it's these cute birds with the funny looks on their faces that accomplish that!

Digital Image & Sentiment - Hambo Stamps -  Happy Bird Day
Cardstock - White (eek), and a bit of orange Bazzill.
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, cricut/star, burlap string, sequins, rhinestones, zig-zag scissor, pop dots, and white glue.


 

7 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

An awesome design with such a great fun feeling.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carol Dee said...

You did it! Your CAS card is fabulous. funny birds. Great BD card. Happy Hump Day!

Monica Hunter said...

I think it's fabulous too! Just the right amount of color & embellishments for a perfect CAS card. Great job Jeannie, and thanks for Tim's birthday wishes! :)

Joanna said...

FABULOUS card Sweetie but I'm with you. I really struggle with white space.

mypurplehouse said...

I love, love, love these guys and you created a great card with them. I like the embellishments that you added without taking away from the CAS look! Love this one!
lyn

Linda Anderson said...

Fabulous card Jeannie!!! See now, you're a CAS pro!!!

Linda

Timbo said...

Thanks Jeannie for the card!! It was a good bird day.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs