Geronimouse!

Monday, November 18, 2013

It's a Fancy Fold kind of Monday!!  I haven't made one of these in a while, and they always come to mind for me when I'm in a pinch for a few reasons;  I need something unique to present a little treat; I need a gift certificate holder, or there just aren't any layouts coming to mind to use at the time!

Of course we've all got the upcoming holidays on our mind, so here is another sample:

If you haven't made one of these before, here is a tutorial to follow keeping in mind that you can make different sizes to suit your needs!

Have a very Happy Monday!

Geronimouse Supplies:
Digital Image - Hambo Stamps - Geronimouse
Digital Sentiment - Hambo Stamps - Bailey Flower
Paper - Authentique - double sided
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, burlap string, a button, pop dots and white glue.

Elf Supplies:
Digital Image - Hambo Stamps - Elf Gift
Digital Sentiment - Hambo Stamps - Pig Tangle
DP - (No clue...)
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, random green cardstock, doily, burlap string, a button, pop dots and white glue.

3 comments :

Queenie Jeannie said...

Super, duper cute cards!!

Carol Dee said...

Oh Boy, I have not made one of these in LONG time. I like the doily on the Christmas one.

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Wowie! Super cute!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs