Friends don't let Friends "Wine" alone...

Friday, November 1, 2013

Cheers to November!!

I think this is a great way to give the gift of wine to a friend, either for a party, or just to sit around and "wine" a little!

This should have been photographed with a bottle of red wine obviously, but this was all I had in the house at the moment.  I hope you get the picture anyway...

TGIF!!!

Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, scallop scissor, burlap string, and a pretty button.

5 comments :

Janice said...

Ogres! A great way to hand over a bottle of wine, cheers! Jx

Carol Dee said...

Loving this. I could use some wine and a friend to let me wine! Sure wish you lived closer. Coffee or wine? hugs...

Juls said...

Really fun!!! Hugs Juls x

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Love this!!! Woot!! Hey girlfriends!! LOL!!!

Susie

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie what a great idea, love these bottle tags. One person I know would need a box tag rather than bottle tag. LOL
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs