Daisy Flower Gal ~

Monday, November 4, 2013

What's not to love about daisies?!   My favorite flower, it doesn't matter what kind or what color I just love them.  It's no surprise then that this gal from Bugaboo caught my eye.  It seemed to be a good time to use some of the last bit of this paper that I've been coveting, plus it's perfect for a Fall birthday.

Have a Magical Monday!

Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - K and Company
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, oval & round nestie, circut flowers, flower punch leaves, circle punch for the flower center, ribbon, and tiny buttons.

3 comments :

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Jeannie,
Fabulous card and the color combo is perfect!!! Great image too! I always love seeing your cards.

Carol Dee said...

Great autumn BD card. Don't you hate to use the last of a favorite paper? This sure turned out pretty.

Joanna said...

(sigh) I can see why you've been a hoarder. Gorgeous.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs