Believe in the Magic ~

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday No. 233! The sponsor of this week's challenge is DigiStamp Boutique, and the Grand Prize winner will receive a £10 Voucher.

DigiStamp Boutique's Bio:  All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.
Digital Image - DigiStamp Boutique
Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock - Random
DP's - Recollections Botanical Noel (small print), green/stars - ?
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, star punch, scallop scissor, button, crochet thread, glitter, pop dots and white glue.

8 comments :

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie I love your card and this DSB image which I've used quite often I love it especially with your sentiment. Love your colour combo especially with the pastel shades and great embellishments. Take care and have a great week.

Hugs
Kathie
xox

Carol Dee said...

Aww sweet, even though I do not like real mice or snow! LOL

Heide said...

I just love this! Such a darling image and that sparkle added the perfect touch. Have a great week.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

Another gorgeous card. I can't wait each week to see what you come up with. This little guy is a cutie and I love the soft pastel color scheme. Have you got rain this week. We have....more to come.
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna said...

What a gorgeous pastel-y Christmas card. So non-traditional and so yet so fabulous! I love all the extra sparkles too. Great job!

Linda Anderson said...

Awwww, lookie how sweet! Love your image Jeannie as well as the papers you used. So cute.

Linda

Holly Gwilliams said...

Gorgeous gorgeous sweet card Jeannie.

I love your unusual colour combo and all that sparkle.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
xx

Sally Dube said...

Gorgeous!! I LOVE the colors you have used and the big star with the button is the perfect embellishment!!
Blessings to you Jeannie!!
Sally

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs