Special Delivery ~

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Chinese take-out for dinner!!  I suppose that's what this image made me think of, which led to the sentiment that I used with it.  She's a freebie, and I can't pass that up, plus that little kitten pushed this one into the over the top cute department.

Have an awesome Saturday ~ will you be having chinese for dinner tonight?!

Digital Image - Just Inklined - Zei Noodles
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock & DP - Close to My Heart
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, bakery twine (still in food zone), sequins, glitter tape, edge distresser, glitter, pop dots and liquid glue.

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

No Chinese tonight. Left over stew! The kitten is darling. Pretty blues and silver. Good teen girl card.

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Ha! Ha! This really rocks Jeannie! Love it!!

Susie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs