Smiles are the Soul's Kisses ~

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Doesn't this sentiment make you stop and think for a minute....and then did you
smile?  I sure hope I was able to do that for you on this Thursday/Friday-Eve with this little cutie patootie!

The challenge at the Hambo Hoedown is to use vellum, which it just so happens this sentiment is on of course, but boy did I have to dig to the bottom of my old stash for it!  I do love a challenge tho...haha!  I sure hope you'll join us with a vellum treasure of your own.  Have an awesome day and be sure to check out all of the new and fun happenings over at the Hoedown!

Digital Image - Hambo Stamps - Balloon Girl
Cardstock & DP - Stampin' Up
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, vellum sentiment (from who knows where), flower punch and die cut, embossing folder, craftworkcards candi, rhinestones, pop dots, edge distresser, and white glue.
 

 

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Great job with the velum. Sweet sentiment. Pretty card. Happy Friday eve. hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs