Slipping You a Note & a Hug ~

Monday, October 21, 2013

Hey there and Happy Monday!  This image is such a favorite of mine I think all of my friends have seen it and know it well, but I just LUV it!  It's just so cute!

I actually had some computer issues yesterday, and that meant that I had to use things that I already had on hand, so I made 4 of these in different colors and papers since they were all printed out and waiting for me patiently.  I also liked this layout so much I used it again, even though I just used it last week so it probably looks familiar to you.

Have a fabulous day!

Digital Image & Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarker, glitter, edge distresser, button, crochet thread, and liquid glue.

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Hugs to you, too! Love the layout. (A good one is worth using many times!) Have a wonderful week. hugs...

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Oh my word!! This is so cute and I love that image!!! Love your cards!!

Susie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs