Mason Jar Thank You ~

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mason jars seem to be making a comeback and I love it!  I recently was able to purchase some online at a price that could not be beat, and I'm so glad I did.  They are so fun to drink out of, great to fill with all kinds of things to give as gifts, and of course for a few simple flowers.

The flowers and jar here were actually stamped with versamark and then chalked in to add the color and I have a bunch of them still around from oh....4 years ago!  I still think they're pretty and if my friend Jan is seeing this she's probably chucking right now, because I borrowed the stamps from her!  If you remember me mentioning yesterday that I was without my computer over the weekend, which meant I had to use things I already had in my "I'll use these someday" stash, and if nothing more it's a good reminder to do it more often!

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Rubber Stamps - Endless Creations - I couldn't find them on their website anymore (go figure), but there are lots of other cute things there!
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - Cosmo Cricket-Tea for Two 6x6
Other Stuff - Versamark, chalks, edge distresser, crochet thread, rhinestones, pop dots and liquid glue.
 

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

YEP, since getting the digital images my rubber stamps and ink pads gather dust. :( Gotta remedy that or thin out the stash. Love the pastel colors of the vase and flowers. Have a terrific Tuesday, hugs....

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Love it Jeannie!!!

Susie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs