Happy New Gnome ~

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A special New Home, or shall I say "Gnome" card using two different Hambo Stamps for this one!  I think they go together just perfectly, and I think you need them in your collection as well!

Don't forget tomorrow starts a new challenge at the Hambo Hoedown, so be sure to check back to see what it is and join us....here's a hint;  think stork!

Digital Images - Hambo Stamps; Wee Henry Gnome and Dog House Blues
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC - Gnomes Word Art
Sketch Challenge - Retro Sketches No. 85
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - Cosmo Cricket-Tea for Two 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, kraft borders/CTMH, oval nestie, heart punch, edge distresser,  pop dots and white glue.

 

4 comments :

mypurplehouse said...

This makes me smile! I love the rugged edges and that cute gnome in from of his house (that I can see lights coming out of the window) SWEET!!
Lyn

Katie said...

What an adorable little gnome! That scene is so cute, and this is a wonderful take on this weeks sketch! Nice work! :) -Katie

Carol Dee said...

This is a funny (more like punny ) card. Hambo has some really great puns.

Carol Dee said...

This is my 3rd attempt to leave a message! Wonder where the 1st two went! Love the Punny card. Hambo images and digis are great for those!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs