Halloween Wishes ~

Saturday, October 12, 2013

As I was looking through my Cricut Artiste cartridge booklet, I saw this Halloween die cut, as well as the accent shape behind it, so I thought I'd just put another quick card for Halloween together while I had a little time on this busy Saturday morning!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend, and you are getting your Halloween cards ready to mail too!

Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - Doodlebug Designs
Other Stuff - Cricut Artiste/CTMH, Xyron create-a-sticker, edge distresser, burlap string, button, pop dots and white glue.

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Great Halloween card. (Fun toy that Cricut must be!) Uh... start Halloween cards, Already!!! NOT.... Lucky to get family BD cards done a few days before the day. Need 3 for this week. Better get busy. Have a fun Weekend. Hugs...

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Fabulous card Jeannie! I'm finally getting caught up. You have inspired me to give coloring another try. I love your work.

Susie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs