From one Nut to Another ~

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday ~ Challenge No. 228!  The sponsor of this week's sketch is DigiStamp Boutique, and the Grand Prize winner will receive a £10 Voucher.  I just adore Alvin here, who is the cutest squirrel I've ever seen! 

DigiStamp Boutique Bio:
All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock ~ "My work means the world to me, it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating." 

I can't wait to see what you create with this amazing sketch this week!

Digital Image & Sentiment - DigiStamp Boutique - Alvin Squirrel Set
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - My Mind's Eye - Reunion 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, cricut/flowers, round punch, craftworkcards candi, ink/sponge, burlap string, edge distresser, pop dots and white glue.


10 comments :

Holly Gwilliams said...

Gorgeous card this week Jeannie.

I adore your papers and flowers.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
xx

Carol Dee said...

Awww Alvin is cute sitting on his acorn stash. Love the great fall papers and woodgrain dp used. Have a wonderful Wednesday. hugs.....

Joanna said...

Beautiful Jeannie! Loved your "new kid on the block" card too!

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, your card is so stinkin cute!! I love those papers. How perfect! Just super cute all around.
Hugs, Nancy

Claire said...

This is a little cutie - just love the image and fab layout and Autumnal colours. Hugs, Claire x

Heide said...

Darling! Love your perfect papers as well and the Adorable image, great minds think alike. LOL.
Hugs, Heide

Carol Dee said...

AGAIN? Where are my messages going! Love the cute squirrel and great papers especially liking the woodgrain DP.

Linda Anderson said...

Hey, who you calling a nut?!!! Such a fun image! Love the papers and embellies on your gorgeous card as well as the distressed edges. How perfect!

Linda

Sally Dube said...

I LOVE this card!!! Cute image and I LOVE the sentiment!! Awesome papers, I always struggle to use the wood grain papers, how perfect it works on this card...
Blessings to you Jeannie!!
Sally

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, sorry I'm so late commenting I really thought I had commented on everyone's blogs shows what jet lag does to you as you get older. LOL. I love your Fall card, this is such a cute image and I love your wonderful colours and added embellishments. Take care and have a great week and hope your computer is up and running now.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs