Baby, OWL always love you...

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Me and my puns, right?!  Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday No. 226!  The sponsor of this week's challenge is Krista of Saturated Canary, and the Grand Prize for this week's winner will be 2 free digi's from Krista's Online Shop!!

Krista is all about; family, faith, homeschooling, coffee, style, travel and crafts (of course), and she is absolutely gorgeous to boot as you can see!  I chose to use this image not only because of the punny sentiment that came with it, but because it's different than anything else I've seen out there.  If you've never seen any of her images before, you will find something different and special as you browse around her shop for sure.  If you are familiar with them, well then you know exactly what I'm talking about and I hope you will agree that they are the best!  If you'd like to learn even more about this wonderful family, visit her blog here.

Digital Image & Sentiment - Saturated Canary - Owl always love you
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - Doodlebug Designs
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle nestie, burlap string, pop dots and white glue.



9 comments :

Holly Gwilliams said...

Great card Jeannie. Ingenious sentiment as always.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
xx

Carol Dee said...

I love her images and have my eye on one I would like to use for a card for my Sister I already have one with turtles for the turtle lovers I know. Your card is sweet. Love the color combo and Adorable owl DP. Hugs...

Joanna said...

This image made me think of myself. My hair is always coming out of it's braid and is everywhere. Cute paper. Totally worked with the image. Love this one!

Sally Dube said...

Oh my goodness - super cute!! Love the Owl paper and the image is so perfect!!
Blessings to you Jeannie!!
Sally

mulberry station said...

You always come up with the cutest sentiments. Your card is adorable. I bet you are finally enjoying the cooler weather down your way. It is perfect up here.
Hugs, Nancy

Linda Anderson said...

Sooooo sweet Jeannie!! And I love your pun, how perfect. Fabulous papers with your darling image. I love it!

Linda

Heide said...

This is just great. Love the image and your colors are so bright and fun.
Hugs, Heide

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is gorgeous. Spectacular coloring and beautifully designed.

Arlana 11426 said...

I agree with Nancy I love your sentiments. Your cards are always just the sweetest ever. Hugs Arlana

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs