Adopt the Pace of Nature ~

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday No. 227!

The sponsor this week is Sassy Cheryl's, and doesn't Sally just have the face of a cherub? That big bow in her hair just sends this image over the top!  I just had to add some glitter to it.

If you'd like the chance to win a $5 Gift Certificate for some of these images of your own, then join in the fun at SSW and let's see your creation with this fun sketch!


Sassy Cheryl's Bio:
"Hi everyone! Sassy Cheryl here and I’m so happy to be sponsoring the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week.
I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over eight years. I started creating digital images about twelve years ago. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook for those times when a bit of inspiration hits.  It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do!  It really helps that I have a very supportive husband and son (they also can be my biggest critics!)
Through the digis I create, I’ve met so many wonderful, talented ladies. The projects they make using my images makes it all worth it. ‘Can’t wait to see what you will create with my Sassy images."

Digital Image & Sentiment - Sassy Cheryl's
Cardstock & DP - Close to My Heart
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle nestie, glitter, CTMH butterflies, rhinestones, pop dots and white glue.

10 comments :

Holly Gwilliams said...

Beautiful card, as always, Jeannie.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
xx

Sally Dube said...

Really cute Jeannie - love your embellishments!! The Sentiment is so perfect!!
Have a Blessed week =)
Sally

Susie Craft Happy! said...

So supah cute!!

Susie

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE. Love the cheerful colors and darling image. Have a wonderful Wednesday, hugs...

Desire Fourie said...

Such a cheerful creation. Loving all the beautiful elements of nature.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Joanna said...

Pink and orange are two of my adore your card this week! I struggled with that image (and then chickened out and bought one to work with) but you did a FANTASTIC job with it. Really great.

mulberry station said...

I have to tell you, I love all the sentiments you add to your cards. I can't wait to see what you use from week to week. YOur card is precious.
Hugs, Nancy

Heide said...

What a sweet saying, just perfect with this adorable card. Love how you popped the flowers and darling little bird off the main image, so cute. Have a great week.
Hugs, Heide

Linda Anderson said...

Awwww, this sure is precious Jeannie! Love the glittery bow as well as those butterflies. Nothing but sweetness.

Linda

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Love this little cutie and the little ladybugs walking by. Awesome take on the sketch. You gotta teach me how to follow sketches! LOL!!!

Susie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs