You are my Favorite Thought ~

Monday, September 9, 2013

Oh another Monday is upon us, and I do hope you enjoyed your weekend!  I have to say mine was very different in a good way, and very fun too.

I have another sentiment freebie that I found, and I just love the chalkboard trend right now so I had to use it.

I've followed this week's Deconstructed Sketch No. 117 and I will also be entering this into the Catered Crop-Sentiment-al challenge.

9/17/13 - Update.....I was chosen as one of the Catered Crop "Winning Recipes" woot, woot!!

Have a magnificent Monday!

Digital Sentiment - Handmade by Paula
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found/Sunshine
Other Stuff - Edge distresser, ink/dauber, cricut/flower, leaf punch, corner rounder punch, rhinestones, brad, and white glue.

6 comments :

Joanna said...

Different?!! Very mysterious! Love your card Jeannie.

Carol Dee said...

Now you have me wondering! :)
You have shabby chic down pat. Card looks great.

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Wow! This is amazing! I love that chalkboard look! So pretty!!

Susie

Claire said...

Love the sentiment and it looks fabulous in the chalkboard effect!

sparkling stamper said...

Love your chalkboard. Great sentiment.

Kim S said...

Fabulous use of the chalkboard freebie. I love the papers and colors you have used in the background and the sweet flower is the perfect touch! Congrats on your win at Curtain Call!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs