You are Fabulous! ~

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Doesn't she look like Lovey from Gilligan's Island?  I'm certainly showing my age right there, but anyway Happy Tuesday to you!  This is another Bugaboo Image that cracked me up and I had to have.  Does anyone else out there still have any of this paper; it's the Garden Party Stack from like 2009?  It was a 12x12 stack back from when I attempted to scrapbook, but at this rate using just the little snippets that I use for cards, I'm going to have it a few more years too.  Good thing I like it!  Have a fabulous day Darling!
 
Sketch Challenge - Deconstructed Sketch No. 119/Deconstructing Jen
Digital Image & Sentiment - Bugaboo Stamps
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - The Garden Party 12x12 Stack
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle nestie, edge distresser, burlap string, rhinestones, pop dots and white glue.

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

You are fabulous and so is your card! hugs...

Jane France said...

too too cute... I am such a sucker for sheep, cows and pig cards :)

Susie Craft Happy! said...

What a cutie!

Susie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs