Thank you "Berry" much ~

Monday, September 30, 2013

I have for you today another publication submission reject :(  from August.  The plus side for me is that when I don't have time to make something for you, especially on a Monday, I've got a few lined up already!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and you are refreshed and ready for another amazing and creative week!

Digital Image & Sentiment - Hambo Stamps - Strawberry Kid
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - Making Memories (kraft dots), and Imaginisce (strawberries)
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, edge distresser, burlap string, cricut/oval, pop dots and white glue.

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Love the paper. Cute card. Sweet sentiment. Have a wonderful week, hugs....

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a fun design. Love the berry design paper.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs