Sweet Sketch Wednesday #224 ~

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday to you!  This week's sketch is sponsored by DigiStamp Boutique and I've got my favorite little gal named Rosie here with us today.  Truth be told that flower in her hair wasn't planned until I discovered a spot of pink marker next to her head and had to cover it up, but I'm happy for the mistake at this point because she sure looks cute!

The Grand Prize winner will receive 6 free digital images of their choice....!!  Be sure to join us with your creations to get in on the fun for the chance to win this fabulous prize!

A message from the DigiStamp Boutique owner:
All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

Where to find these images:
Boutique and Blog

Digital Image - DigiStamp Boutique-Funtime Rose Set 2
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock - Random
DP - Close to My Heart - Chantilly
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, oval nestie, edge distresser, flower punch, burlap string, large scallop scissor, ink/dauber, rhinestones, pop dots and white glue. 


11 comments :

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Beautiful card!!

Susie

Carol Dee said...

Awww-dorable! Love the sketch. Pretty papers. Have a wonderful Wednesday

Joanna said...

Ahhh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to do the "oops" fix-ups! I am such a sloppy stamper when I'm not using digis! I would never have noticed your mistake had you not confessed -- it looks purposeful! This card is a keeper. Love all the distressing.

mulberry station said...

It is called being creative. I hate it when I find a spot of ink...It is like where did that come from. If you are like me, I try so hard to be careful when I am coloring the images. And, then...there's the spot. LOL. Your card is darling and I would have never know either that you had a mistake. I love your fun sentiment. Super cute card Jeannie!!
Hugs, Nancy

Kathie said...

Oh Jeannie she is so cute even with the ink spot I wouldn't have known as I love that flower in her hair. I just finished an image a couple of weeks ago for a card and then dropped my marker on it so couldn't cover that one up and had to start again. Love your colours and design papers. I love your distressing I so wish mine would turn out as good mine looks like a mouse has been chewing it. Take care and have a great week I'll have very little Internet access whilst I'm travelling in the next 3 weeks. I'll be in touch once I get back.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sally Dube said...

Rosie never looked better ,-)
Love the flower in her hair!! Love the papers and the distressed effect - favorite!!
Blessings to you Jeannie!!
Sally

Linda Anderson said...

Super sweet card Jeannie! Love the flower in Rosie's hair, looks like it was meant to be there the whole time! Great papers too.

Linda

Heide said...

This is just the sweetest! Love the colors as well as the papers and that twine bow is the best. Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Heide

Holly Gwilliams said...

I love love love your card Jeannie.

Perfect sentiment, and so true. I love your papers and your distressing of the ovals.

Have a great week.

Hols

Arlana 11426 said...

Love your distressing and such a sweet image. All your cards you been doing are just adorable SWEET!! HUgs Arlana

Arlana 11426 said...

Love your distressing and such a sweet image. All your cards you been doing are just adorable SWEET!! HUgs Arlana

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs