Shabby Chic Mojo ~

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I can't explain my shabby chick/edge distressing lately, I'm just following where my mojo is taking me these days.  Speaking of Mojo, I'm using the Mojo Monday No. 310 sketch for this girly birthday creation!

Digital Image - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - Dovecraft-Garden Party 6x6
Other Stuff - Edge Distresser, round scallop punch, circle punch, pink cat's eye ink, lace/alison kraft designs, burlap string, pearl, pop dots and white glue.
 

6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I am loving this. Pretty colors and great sketch. Have a terrific Tuesday. Hugs...

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning. Loving the distressed edges.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Beautiful card. Love the distressing. So cute and an excellent take on the sketch!

Susie

Bernadette Bliss said...

What a pretty,pretty card.

Claire said...

Love this, gorgeous colours and love the shabby chic effect. Hugs, Claire x

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs