Sending a Cup of Love ~

Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day to all of my US followers, and I hope you spent at least some of your day off looking like this gal here and just relaxing!  I slept in until 9 and that's 4 more hours than a usual Monday!  I'm using the Mojo Monday Sketch No. 309.

Digital Image - Dearie Dolls
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - My Mind's Eye-Dwell 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, edge distresser, burlap string, flower punch, pearls, button, crimper, ink/dauber, pop dots and white glue.

2 comments :

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Ha! Jeannie, I love this!!! So super cute!

Adorable!!!

Susie

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE this card, Fun image, great papers and fabulous layout! Cute button and twine and tiny flower embellishments. You Rock :) Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs