Never too Old to Party! ~

Thursday, September 12, 2013

The challenge this week at the Hambo Hoedown is decorative scissors, which I know
a lot of you probably don't use anymore but I use this one all. the. time!  I counted and I have 5 of them, and now I feel bad for the other 4 so I'll have to make an effort to include them in on the fun very soon!

This is for a Denver Bronco fan, hence the blue & orange outfit.  That little smirk on this handsome guy's face makes him a new fav of mine! 

Digital Image - Hambo Stamps -  Mouse Balloons
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock & DP - Stampin' Up
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, edge distresser, circle nesties, burlap string, large scallop 
scissors, pop dots and white glue.

2 comments :

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Really adorable!

Susie

Carol Dee said...

Oh goodness. I will have to dig deep to find scissors! Cute mouse. Fun Sketch. TGIF and cooler weather here! That is a good reason to party! :) Hugs....

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs