Just a little Something ~

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I was thinking of how Fall may be starting in some parts of the world out there, certainly not here in Phoenix, but that was where I started anyway.  Then I remembered that I had one of the Pink Petticoat gals holding a sunflower, so here she is all ready for a some Fall fun!

Digital Image & Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - Cosmo Cricket-Evangeline 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, edge distresser, ink/dauber, burlap string, and white glue.

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

After the heat and humidity of last week fall can not arrive soon enough. Sweet card. Have a terrific Tuesday. Hugs....

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Awwww, this is so cute. I have to find that image. Love it to pieces!!

Susie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs