Happy Pumpkin Season! ~

Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Fall!  It's Monday.....ugh I know.....I do hope you had a great weekend tho.  There just aren't enough weekend hours are there?!  Believe I know!  I'm so happy it's pumpkin season, and I was also happy to see this freebie at Bugaboo Stamps this week too.  If you followed me back in July I made a whole set of the Animal Sentiments using this layout, so of course I just had to make another one with this cute pumpkin too!  Have a good day!

Digi Stamp - Bugaboo Stamps - Circle Sentiment-Pumpkin Season
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - Doodlebug Designs
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, edge distresser, scallop scissor, burlap string, pop dots and white glue.

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

HE is cute, I snagged him, too! Yes, I love Fall and cooler temps. :) Hope it is cooling there, too! Hugs...

Nicole said...

Great card! Love the layout and distressed edges.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs