Good Times ~

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Today's card is for the Digi Haven Challenge this week (Hi Denise!), which is a sketch and sponsored by Beccy's Place.  I've actually used one of Beccy's freebies, and we all know how much I can't pass up a freebie!  As you can see I've embossed my flowers again today, this time with little hearts, that make me oh so happy :)

Digital Image - Beccy's Place
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - My Mind's Eye-Indie Chic/Saffron 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, edge distresser, Cricut/flowers, burlap string, embossing folder, ink/daubers, pop dots and white glue.

5 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a fun creation. Loving the fall colours and pretty flowers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carol Dee said...

How cute, love her jeans!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image and the papers, great take on my sketch, Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
Kevin xx.

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Great card!

Susie

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Hey Jeannie! Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Haven. I LOVE your design and you did a fantastic job with Kevin's sketch. Those papers are wonderful and as always I love your flowers. xoxo

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs