Fall into Autumn ~

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 225!  I will never tire of the beautiful colors of Fall, and I tried to incorporate them all here.  This image would be me if only there were enough trees in Phoenix that I could do this with!  I surely miss all of the wonderful colors of Fall that so many of you get to enjoy, but my memory is still pretty good at this point so at least I have that!  I will always remember walking through the leaves as a kid in Wisconsin and how beautiful it truly was.

The sponsor of this week's sketch challenge is Eureka Stamps, and this image is one that really jumped out at me, especially with that cute little puppy peeking out through the leaves.  Reminds me of my little fur baby!

The Grand Prize winner this week will receive 5 digital stamps of the winner's choice...woot, woot!  Join us!

Eureka Stamps Bio:
Finally, The Stamps You've been Looking for! Eureka Stamps offers a large variety of images and sentiments in many different categories for all of your stamping needs. Our Paper Sculpting stamps add an extra dimension to your creations. Or, Mix and match our Balloons and Balloon Holders to celebrate every occasion. Our Stamps are available as unmounted, deep etched, natural red rubber stamps OR as digital stamps. If Eureka Stamps aren't exactly what you are looking for, Don't miss out on the sister companies: QKR Stampede, Biblical Impressions Rubber Stamps, or the newest addition; Alluring Impressions.

Digital Image - Eureka Stamps - Lady Throwing Leaves :)
Digital Sentiment - BrossArt Addiction (freebie)
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - Doodlebug Design
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, cricut/flowers, edge distresser, burlap string, circle punch, craftworkcards candi, ink/dauber, pop dots and white glue.


8 comments :

Joanna said...

Wow, how a kid from Wisconsin (all the water and cold) ended in up the land of no water and heat, Phoenix, is probably a good story! I love this card this week Jeannie.

Carol Dee said...

Oh how cute is the puppy in the leaf pile. So it would seem you do miss something from the mid-west! AUTUMN. ;) I took a quick peek at the Eureka Stamps image, great stuff!

mulberry station said...

Your card is absolutely amazing Jeannie. I love those flwers as always!! That seems to be your signature....but I sure love them. I love the fun image..gorgeous work, my friend!!
Hugs, Nancy

Holly Gwilliams said...

Beautiful Autumn card Jeannie. Love your bright colours.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
xx

Linda Anderson said...

I'm with you, you never outgrow jumping into a big pile of leaves!! I just don't like raking them up!! Gorgeous card Jeannie!

Linda

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Love it!

Susie

Heide said...

This is Super! Fun papers and love the distressing. Hugs, Heide

Sally Dube said...

SO HAPPY!!! Love your card - just makes me SMiLE!! LOVE the twine =)
Blessings to you Jeannie!!
Sally

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs