Sweet Sketch Wednesday 218 ~

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

It's Sweet Sketch Wednesday time again, and the sponsor this week is StampFairy!  I'm using one of the sweet Teddies named Toby today and I couldn't help but put some glitter on those polka dot wings!

The Grand Prize winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the Stamp Fairy store!

"Stamp Fairy officially launched on November 5th 2010.  Gerda Burghardt, artist and owner, creates cute and whimsical digital images for the young and old, inspired by her life, love, and 4 cute cats.  You will find adorable teddy bears, young boys and girls, fuzzy little bunnies, and whimsical critters.   Please visit the store and browse StampFairy’s wonderful images.  We hope StampFairy’s images inspire YOUR creativity."

Digital Image - StampFairy - Toby Spring Fairy
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock - Random
Papers - My Mind's Eye-Blush 6x6 Paper Pad
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, Prisma glitter, cricut/art philosphy cartridge-flower, circle punch, craftworkcards candi.
 

 

11 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

This is adorable and I love the pretty mix of design papers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carol Dee said...

SWEET, this could not be any sweeter. I love it. :)

Joanna said...

Well you had me at the pink but then I started noticing all the pretty, matchy-matchy papers and I just fell in love a bit more! Did you print the TLC sentiment on DP or color it? Looks fantastic!

Sally Dube said...

Oh My Goodness - so very Sweet!! Love all the pink papers and I love the sentiment!!
Blessings to you Jeannie!!
Sally

Katie Ann Brooks said...

ADORABLE!

mulberry station said...

So pretty and pink. I love your adorable card and always love those flowers. It has started to cool down here a little bit the past couple of days. I think fall is soon in the air.have a great week Jeannie.
Hugs, Nancy

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Fabulous card! Great papers and this sketch is super cute. Totally gonna scraplift this one!

Susie

Kathie said...

Oh Jeannie wow your card is just so pretty I adore this cute image. It's such a pretty pink you've used and it's a wonderful sketch to use up those random scraps that we all have kept. Just love that sentiment I must go and have a look at them. This is a really pretty card I love those glittery wings. Take care wishing you a wonderful week and a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Holly Gwilliams said...

I love this card Jeannie. The image is adorable and the glitter just sets it off perfectly - you can never have too much glitter! Hope you have a great week. Holly x

Linda Anderson said...

Well now that there card is just plain adorable!!! Love Toby's glittered wings. And your wonderful pink papers are perfect. Enjoy the weekend, it's almost here!!!

Linda

Heide said...

I just love this card! Wonderful sparkle and such a sweet image and perfect papers.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Heide

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs