Someone like You ~

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hello there and Happy Sunday!  What I have for you today is a gift card holder!  My original intent, or at least the way I had it pictured in my mind, was to have the ribbon wrap around the whole thing and you'd slide it off but I couldn't get that to work.  Anyway, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out after taking much more time on it than I thought.  This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but it was way too late in the day when I finished it.  I hope you're having a great weekend!

Digital Image - Bugaboo
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Base cardstock - Random Office Supply
Colored cardstock & DP - Stampin' Up
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, edge distresser, ribbon/CTMH, button/Stampin' Up, scallop scissor, twine, pop dots and white glue.
 

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Sweet way to deliver a gift card. Darling little monster.

Eileen Fields said...

So Cute, love your choice of colors! www.craftykards.blogspot.com

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs