Sending Smiles ~

Monday, August 26, 2013

Sending Smiles to all of my friends and family out there Across the Miles on this Monday.  This image just melted my heart when I saw her, and I couldn't resist making something girly!  Happy Monday!

This is following the Deconstructed Sketch No. 115 Challenge.

Digital Image - The Paper Nest 
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - DCWV's Whimsy 8x8 Stack
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, corner rounder, flower punch, pop dots and white glue.

4 comments :

Emily Lauritzen said...

Fabulous card! Love all the clean edges with this sweet sketch!
<3 Emily L.

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Ca-ute!!!! Love this. As always your coloring is fabulous and that imgage is so adorable.

Love it!!

Susie

Carol Dee said...

Awww , sending smiles back your way, too. Hugs...

Jennifer Shults said...

Awe! So fun! I love that background color and your fun image! Thanks for joining us for DS115!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs