Pink Roses ~

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I will call today new Technique Tuesday, at least for me anyway. I've never done this before and saw it on Pinterest (of course), so I had to try it and then I didn't want to cover it up with too much stuff.  When I received this special order and was told that she liked flowers and pink and yellow, today was the day to do it.  To be honest it took longer to glue the tiny rhinestones on than it did to color it in!  Yes, even though the rhinestones are self-adhesive I still add glue, but that's just me...  Also, since I just purchased a bunch of these embossing folders, I think I will be doing more of them!  Fingers crossed that she likes it!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Yellow DP - CTMH
Other Stuff - Embossing folder, ink/daubers, rhinestones, burlap string, white glue.
 

5 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Very Pretty, What is not to like? ;)

Susie Craft Happy! said...

It's precious! You did a great job!

Susie

Kathie said...

Lovely card my friend of course she'll like it who wouldn't.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous. So love how you have coloured the embossed flowers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Claire said...

This is a beautiful card. Hugs, Claire x

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs