Oceans of Joy to You! ~

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Oh to be at the ocean making sandcastles right about now ;) ......well Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday to you, and how about this little cutie named Rosie!  Is she not one of the sweetest things you've ever seen?!  That leads me to tell you about who our sponsor is for this week's challenge, which is DigiStamp Boutique!  If you are a regular follower, then you know they sponsor our challenges monthly, which we are ever so grateful for.  What that means for you is that if you join in on the challenge, you could win the Grand Prize of 6 free digital images...yippee!!


Here is a special message from Sally-Ann:
My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

Please join us this week with your creation, all of us on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Design Team enjoy it more than you know!

All DigiStamp Boutique images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.

Digital Image - DigiStamp Boutique - Rosie and ice-cream
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock - Bazzill
DP - DCWV's Summer Breeze 8x8 stack
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, burlap string, oval/oval scallop nestie, edge distresser, itty bitty pearls/CTMH, pop dots and white glue.

9 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I love the DP it is perfect with a beach theme. And your little beach comber could not be any cuter.

Holly Gwilliams said...

I love the image you used this week Jeannie, and your papers are perfect - I just want to be on the beach now.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
xx

Susie Craft Happy! said...

OMG! Jeannie, this is so super cute!!! As always your coloring is amazing! Have a fabulous day!!

Susie

Janice said...

Love the distressed edges and your great colouring, a very pretty card, Jx

Joanna said...

I love the whole beachy theme of this one from the image to the swirling paper and the capper ... the distressing and rough hewed twine! Swoon. Simple but gorgeous.

mulberry station said...

This is such an adorable image and I love how you distressed the paper. Beautifully done, as always. I love the added sentiment.
Hugs, Nancy

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie another pretty card this week this is totally one of my very favourite colours which I haven't used for ages as I've been trying to use colours out of my comfort zone. But I just might have to uses the seagreen and aqua again I'm starting to have a craving. LOL Your card is very pretty and I love this cute image you've used and your distressing what a great job. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Linda Anderson said...

Okay, can you say adorable?!!! This is one sweet card dear Jeannie! Love you colors and distressed edges. So cute.

Linda

Heide said...

One of my favorites this week! Perfect papers and love the saying off to the side. Hope you had a great weekend.
Hugs, Heide

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs