Looking Up! ~

Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Hambo Hoedown Challenge this week is to create a project that is school-themed.
Primary colors, notebook paper, rulers, lunch box treats.... whatever you can think of to celebrate Back-to-School!

I'm using another one of the cute Hambo Stamps that I thought would work well along with the primary colors I used!  I am also using the Mojo Monday No. 307 sketch for this week.

Happy Friday Eve! 

Digital Image - Butterfly Baby
Digital Image - from Bailey Flower
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - Sassafrass
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, round nesties, cricut/flower and banners, leaf punch, twine, craftworkcards candi, pop dots and white glue.

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Fabulous primary colors card. I love the little guy with the butterfly on his head. Cute :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs