"Hay" There ~

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 221-163!  The sponsor of our sketch challenge this week is Bugaboo Stamps, and the Grand Prize winner will receive 7 digital stamps that equal $21!

Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrelll decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky, to sugary sweet, to sublimely soulful, all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!
 
If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps at Totally Stampalicious.  Finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug.
Our links are:
Store : http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
Catch the bug Challenge blog: http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - My Mind's Eye-Bramble Rose 6x6 Pad
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, burlap, burlap string, flower punch, craftworkcards candi, pop dots and white glue.

9 comments :

Holly Gwilliams said...

Jeannie, this would be such a perfect card for my aunt!

I adore your papers and your little flowers.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
xx

Carol Dee said...

Pretty darn cute. Love the burlap and barn board with this fun horse image. Have a wonderful Wednesday, hugs...

Linda Anderson said...

"Hay" you, what a cute card!! Love the image and that fabulous burlap! How clever of you!!!

Linda

mulberry station said...

I have got to go buy some burlap...your card is so stinkin cute! I adore the image and your papers and burlap are perfect. Well done, my friend.
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna said...

Holy smack, I love this card. The burlap and twine, your DP and that image!! Good stuff doll!!

Jo

Denise@DigiHaven said...

I dont often comment but I receive all your posts via email and enjoy every one of them. I look forward to them. This one had me neighing in laughter!!! This image is hilarious. Youve done a fantastic job with it :)

Heide said...

This card put a big old smile on my face! Such a fun image and I love the burlap.
Hugs, Heide

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, sorry I think I'm loosing the plot, I thought I had already commented on everyone's cards last week. Love your super cute card, your colours are perfect together and this would make one amazing masculine card or for someone that loves horses.Love your added embellishments and the sacking or jute is perfect. This is a darling card especially with such a cute Bugaboo image. Take care hope your week is going well for you?
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sally Dube said...

I Love, Love, Love this card!! Awesome image set off by the perfect papers and burlap!! Love the blue - makes the whole card pop!!
Blessings to you JEannie!!
Sally

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs