Have a Delightful Birthday ~

Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm using up some vintage Close to My Heart papers on this one.  I thought I'd show you the inside as well, since I didn't put the sentiment on the outside like I usually do.  I quite simply ran out of room!  This is also following the Deconstructed Sketch No. 113.

Digital Image - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - CTMH - Unforgettable 
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, Cricut/flowers, flower punch/leaves, craftworkcards candi, burlap string, glitter, rhinestones, corner rounder, pop dots, and white glue.


2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Pretty Papers. Pretty *Delightful* Card! More often than not, I do not get a sentiment on the card front. But I think that might be because I will just make up a bunch of cards and leave the insides blank until needed. Then they can be most anything from thinking of you, to birthday or Thanks. Have a wonderful week, hugs...

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Beautiful Jeannie!! Love that stamp.

Susie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs