Hambo Hoedown 128 ~

Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Hambo Hoedown challenge this week is to use something a Carpenter would use,
which goes along with their new release digital.  I'm using this fluffy Flower Monster digital, and I used the woodgrain embossing folder on the circle to represent what is one thing that a carpenter would more than likely use.

I'm also following the Mojo Monday No. 306 Sketch this week, which I will be entering this card into as well.

Happy Friday-Eve!

Digital Image - Hambo Stamps - Flower Monster
Cardstock & DP - Stampin' Up
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle nestie, cricut/pointy circle, edge distresser, burlap string, pop dots and white glue.
 

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Glad you pointed out the woodgrain. ('cause I missed it!) Cute Flower Munching Monster.

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Susie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs