Friendship ~

Thursday, August 1, 2013

I'm so happy this daisy has finally found a home because it has been sitting on my desk for awhile.  You know how that goes, you think it will be perfect for the card you're working on at the moment and then it isn't.  I thought I'd make it kind of the focus of this card, since it's been neglected and all, and I hope it's feeling fresh again....get it - fresh as a Daisy....haha!  Happy Friday-Eve!

I'm entering this into:

Digital Image & Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock - Random office supply
Paper - My Mind's Eye - Dwell 6x6 Paper Pad
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, lace, burlap string, cricut/daisy, ink/sponge, corner rounder, teeny tiny rhinestones, white glue.


2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Happy Friday eve to you too! I LOVE that Daisy. A very perky card and sweet sentiment. Hugs...

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Super cute card Jeannie. I love that flower on there. Adorable!!

Susie.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs