Cupcake Day! ~

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Cupcakes every day....what a concept!  But not so good on the diet I suppose.  This is another (free right now) image from The Paper Nest, and then when I saw this sentiment from Create with TLC this week, I knew I just had to  put the two together!  I think I'm going to go back and put some glitter on the ruffle of her dress tho.......Happy Saturday!

I followed the Retro Sketch No. 79 that just started today too.

Digital Image - The Paper Nest
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock - Bazzill and Stampin' Up
DP - Stampin' Up
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, edge distresser, burlap string, pop dots and white glue.

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Ahha Cupcakes, make mine chocolate! Great card.

Claire said...

I like the sentiment Jeannie - wish everyday was cupcake day in our house! Love your colours and the distressing has given it that extra special touch!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

AAwww, this is adorable!!

Susie

Katie said...

She is so cute with all of her cupcakes! Love the distressed layers, super cute card!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs