yeehaw!!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hey y'all!!  Sorry I haven't posted since Wednesday, but I had a little hitch in my giddy-up and wasn't feelin' too well.  I'm better today, so I hope to get a whole bunch done this weekend (fingers crossed).  Anyhoo...raise your hand if you have papers that are just too pretty to cut up...you know you do!  Well I decided to just decorate around them, like these pretty boots.  

Here's the inside message: 


Paper - Bo Bunny
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Other Stuff - Cricut Art Philosphy Cartridge-flowers, scroll nestie (sentiment), edge distresser, small flower punch, pearls, glitter, lace, rhinestones and white glue.

 

3 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Jeannie this is such a beautiful creation. Love the calmness of the design and the shabby chic feel.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Beautiful card Jeannine. I love your card designs. Great distressing on the edges. So super cute.

Susie

Carol Dee said...

Whoa... that is S.U. cardstock !?!? I am going to have to find that. LOVE those boots. Very pretty card. So glad you are feeling better.
hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs