Sweet Sketch Wednesday 214 ~

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 214!  The fabulous sponsor of this week's sketch is A Day for Daisies.  This sweet little fairy reminds me of being a little girl and blowing the dandelions just like she is, what a fun thing that was to do!

There are so many images to choose from, and the Grand Prize this week is a $12 Gift Certificate to the ADFD Shop!

Here is a little bit about them and all of the places to check out these wonderful images:
 
A DAY FOR DAISIES provides themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!

Subscribe to News Letter Link: http://adayfordaisies.com/subscribe
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team Diva's creations at the SSW Blog and join us!!
 
Digital Image - ADFD -  I Wish
Background Image & Joy Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock -Stampin' Up
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, oval/oval scallop and circle nestie, glitter, rhinestones, ribbon, scallop scissor, burlap string, pop dots and white glue.


11 comments :

Judy Rozema said...

I love these colors!! Super pretty card, Jeannie!

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie I just love your card, it brings back childhood memories blowing the dandelion seeds and making a wish. Love your colours of this card I so wish I could create a card using these colours, every time I try my card looks depressing and your is wonderful. I just love the sparkle on the dandelion seeds. Take care and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

I love coming to your blog. i look forward to it every week. Your card is so cute. I love the dandelion seeds...They almost look like she really is blowing them away. Super fun card.
Hugs, Nancy

Carol Dee said...

SWEET. I like dandilions to wish upon!

Joanna said...

Where is the like button here?!! I totally wanted to "like" what Nancy said about your blog being a joy to come to each week. I LOVED this card this week. When I was looking at my card I kept thinking ... it needs something. And when I saw your card I smacked my head, that little scalloped edge is IT! Fantastic job, friend.

Linda Anderson said...

A super cute card indeed Jeannie! Love your image and those bright yellows and oranges. So summery.

Linda

Heide said...

Such a darling card. Love the sweet little ribbon that you used and the image dose radiate joy. Have a super week.
Hugs, Heide

Sally Dube said...

Very cute card!! Love the sweet image and the added sparkle is perfect.
Thank you so much for the Birthday Card!! How fun to get a Jeannie original =) You warmed my heart!
Blessings to you Jeannie!!
Sally

Holly Gwilliams said...

Gorgeous bright card Jeannie.

I think your papers are amazing.

Holly xx

Arlana 11426 said...

I'll take one of every card you make. Your cards always adorable. Such a fun image! Arlana@SSW!!!

Tia said...

This is cool!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs