Sweet Sketch Wednesday 213 ~

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 213!  The sponsor of this week's challenge is Clear Dollar Stamps, which is where this fun pre-colored set that I've used today is from.  I figured the red, white and blue would be perfect for Fourth of July Eve!

Here's a little something about them:
Clearly Digi Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps) is a home-based business run by moms!  Located in Pleasant Hope, Missouri, we run the main operations out of Lori's (my) basement.  We have illustrators from all over the United States and join forces to bring you the a variety of styles and images at incredibly affordable prices.  We believe that the value we put in our Digi sets are above and beyond what you will find at many other stores....and we want it to be that way.  As moms, budgets are many times very limited, but we still need our creative outlet too!  Enjoy!

Digital Image, Sentiment and matching paper - Clear Dollar Stamps-Sentiment Fruit Set
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Other Stuff - Burlap string, a "crocheted by Jeannie" flower, pearls, pop dots and white glue.





9 comments :

Judy Rozema said...

This is really cute!

Linda Anderson said...

This sure is sweet Jeannie!! Love the dimension of the apple and the flower/cord embellishment. Fabulous.

Linda

Carol Dee said...

I almost missed this one. Two post for the same day. Love those pre-colored sets. Makes card making fast and easy when there is a time pinch.

mulberry station said...

Such perfect papers to go with that yummy apple. beuatifully done Jeannie. I can't believe how hot you guys have had it done your way.
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna said...

How clever to use the paper from the set too. (Duh, smacking my forehead) I coulda done that too!!

Love the colors and the twine!

Heide said...

I LOVE this simple image and darling papers. Just the cutest card.
Hugs, Heide

Sally Dube said...

Such a cute card - and I LOVE the "Crocheted by Jeannie" flower - just perfect!! I tried to crochet once, my loop was always HUGE, guess it wasn't meant to be =(
Enjoy your crafting time indoors away from the heat... hope you get some relief soon!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, for some reason my laptop wouldn't let me comment on your card so I'm back to using my good old faithful desk top. Just love this card it has good clean simple lines and looks so fresh with this wonderful image and design papers. Take care hope it hasn't been too hot for you this summer. Wishing you a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Holly Gwilliams said...

Gorgeous card Jeannie.

Love your crochet flower and string. Perfect with your image.

Have a great week.

Holly
xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs