Long Time No See and I'm "Moosing" You ~

Friday, July 26, 2013

Heeeere's Number 7 and 8.....only two more to go!  Are you filled with excitement and anticipation?  Ok I think these silly animals are starting to get me, or maybe it's the glue!



Digital Images - Bugaboo Stamps - Mini-Set - Animal Sentiments 
Cardstock - Giraffe Michael's; Moose - CTMH
Papers - Giraffe - Scenic Route; Moose - Piggy Tales
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, edge distresser, burlap string, scallop scissor, circle nestie, pop dots and white glue.


 

2 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Jeannie these are just precious creations and I adore the design papers and the distressed edges.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carol Dee said...

OMG these are as great as the previous 6. I like Moose almost as much as Dragonflies! He is adorable. Have a fun weekend, hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs