Keep Your "Fin" Up ~

Friday, July 19, 2013

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming.....have you watched Finding Nemo lately?  Dory (Ellen) is a bigger star in that show than Nemo, in my opinion.  I just love her.  I didn't color this fish the same as her, actually kind of opposite, but it is the same color scheme anyway.  We have a saltwater fish tank at work, and we just got a Lemon Peel Angel fish that is all yellow with blue around her eyes, so that was what I was kind of going for.  This is card #2 in the set of cards I'm going to make with these lovable animals and sentiments from Bugaboo.  Sunday's post had the first one, so only 8 more to go!  Happy Friday!

Digital Image - Bugaboo - Mini-Set - Animal Sentiments
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - DCWV's Citrus Mini Stack
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, edge distresser, scallop scissor, burlap string, pop dots and white glue.
 

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

HA, I love Dory! Great card. Have fabulous weekend, hugs...

Claire said...

Fab, fun card, love the beachy colours and feel to it. Hugs, Claire x

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs