I love hearing from You ~

Monday, July 1, 2013

It's Monday evening and I've had not a bad day, but just "one of those days", if you know what I mean.  Days like this always make me long for a beach...somewhere...anywhere, so here you have this cutie in her polka dot bikini to smile at.  I love hearing from y'all too....in your comments.

Digital Image & Sentiment - Whimsie Doodles
Cardstock - Random
Papers - My Mind's Eye-Bramble Rose
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, burlap string, doodad like sequins from a very long time ago, pop dots and white glue.
 

2 comments :

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Awesomely cute Jeannie!

Carol Dee said...

HELLO, :) I hope today is better. The little one with the shell to her ears is so cute. Love those embelishment dots.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs