Hambo Hoedown 125 ~

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Happy Hambo Hoedown 125 with the super adorable little Wee Henry Moon!  He's all comfy in his STRIPED jammies, his slippers, and his little teddy bear isn't he?!  Did you notice what I did with the word STRIPED  there?  Well that's the twist to this week's challenge....use STRIPES!!

I'm using the Deconstructed Sketch #110, and I can't wait to see what you create this week too!

Remember that when you join us, you will receive next week's digital image free, as long as you use one of the Hambo Stamps.  I'm sure you don't want to miss out on that!  Check out all of the details on the rules at the Hambo Hoedown blog.


Digital Image & Sentiment - Hambo Stamps - Wee Henry Moon
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - DCWV's Garden Party (old but I still love it!)
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, square punches, button, burlap string, pop dots and white glue.
 

5 comments :

mypurplehouse said...

Great take on the sketch Jeannie and great coloring on Wee Henry! Very nice!!
Lyn

Katie Ann Brooks said...

So stinkin' cute and fun! That button is the perfect touch!

Carol Dee said...

Ah-ha. Good job. As soon as I saw this image I knew what paper I was going to use, then... they say use stripes. :( Going to have to figure something out. Love the sketch you used, too.

Mel said...

Your card is adorable, great coloring!

Kendra said...

This is such a cute layout ~ great job!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs