Beast Wishes for a Happy Day ~

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It's another Hambo Hoedown challenge for you and this week we've got a One Eyed Monster digital image, which leads us to what the twist is this week...........EYELETS!!

Oh my did I have to dig deep to find a couple of these babies!  I have always been eyelet-challenged, so to speak, so don't judge mine and I won't judge yours....haha!

This is a truly fun challenge where you can earn a free digi each week that you participate and meet all of the requirements.  Be sure to hop on over to the Hoedown and check it out!

Digital Image & Sentiment - Hambo Stamps - One Eyed Monster
Base - Kraft paper
Papers - My Mind's Eye - Dwell 6x6 Pad
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, EYELETS, felt strip thingy, corner brad/doohickey, CTMH kraft borders, burlap string, pop dots and white glue.
 
 


 

7 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Great job on a tough challenge. YEAH,I hardly ever use eyelets. (Or even brads!) The card is cute. Love the soft colors and I am plaid crazy! Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Jeannie! This big guy is cute as ever!!! Great card! I love the colors you've used. Really cute.

Susie

Deborah Anton said...

I love the soft colors Jeannie! You all did a great job on this challenge of using eyelets!! Something I hardly use... You showcased this guy perfectly!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love the texture you've put in this card, it goes perfect with that fun beast!

mypurplehouse said...

Haha Jeannie - I won't judge. You did an amazing job. I love all of the other elements too - not just your eyelets:) The felt is a truly fun touch!! Great job!
Lyn

Jane France said...

Jesannie, your cards are always soooo fun and fresh looking, the different textures are inspiring. eyelet challenged!!!!!! LOL. :)

Mel said...

Great colors, he looks like a sweet monster to me!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs