What's Mew? ~

Sunday, June 30, 2013

I'm always trying to use up some old scraps of papers left, and also use some of the images that are taking up LOTS of space on my computer that have been neglected.  This cute kitty looks very comfy on his pillow today, wouldn't you say?

Digital Image - Deidre Mosher Designs
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - K&Company-Berry Sweet
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, scallop scissor, twine, Cricut-Art Philosophy cartridge/flowers, buttons, Color Box chalk Rose Coral ink pad, pop dots and white glue. 

3 comments :

Judy Rozema said...

I know what you mean! I have so many digis I have collected and never use! This is super cute! Love all the little details.

Carol Dee said...

My goodness you have been busy. I always enjoy Deidre's cute images. (How did you know I have been deletting free images I do not use and organizing the rest?) AND tossing TOO SMALL scrap papers and trying to use from the scrap bin before curring into a new sheet. Have a relaxing weekend and TRY to stay COOL!

Pat (mspfd) said...

How super cute. I love Deidre's images and this is one of my favorites. Your design is perfect and so are the colors.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs