Sweet Sketch Wednesday 212 ~

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 212!

The sponsor of this week's challenge is Bugaboo Stamps!  I enjoy the line of Topper's and this is one of the Kid Pocket Toppers that I think is just too cute.

The Grand Prize winner this week will receive 7 digi stamps that total $21!


Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago.

Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!  If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps stamps at Totally Stampalicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug.

Our links are:
Catch the bug Challenge blog: http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/

Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Diedre Mosher Designs, formerly Shirley 2 Girls
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, oval/scallop oval nestie, Cricut-Art Philosophy/flowers, craftworkcards candi, ribbon, pop dots and white glue.

10 comments :

Carol Dee said...

WOW that is some sketch. I love your take on it. How on earth did you ever find DP to match the puzzle peices? COOL card.

mulberry station said...

Fabulous Jeannie!! I love your card when I saw it on SBS and couldn't wait to tell you. The puzzle pieces are such a cute idea. Darling card!!
Have a great week and stay cool.
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna said...

I've had a blast on your blog this morning! You, my friend, make AMAZING cards. I LOVED your sentiment this week. It really fit the sketch.

I'm off to go carpe the heck out of my diem!

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie wow I do love your card such a cute image and I love those jigsaw pieces and sentiment. Awesome colours as well. Very very cute. Take care wishing you a great week and have some sunshine for me I need warming up.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sally Dube said...

Wonderful card Jeannie!! Love all the puzzle pieces!! I love any kind of puzzle - I think that's why I love Sketch Challenges so much =) Super cute image and the sentiment is so perfect for the sketch!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Deborah Anton said...

What a darling card! I love all the elements you placed on it!

Holly Gwilliams said...

Gorgeous papers Jeannie and great sentiment.

Love your card.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
xx

Heide said...

Your cards are just so fun! Love looking at all your posts. This week you ave on of my favorites, so cute with the puzzle pieces. Have a great week.
Hugs, Heide

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, I think I still have this paper. I think it looks fantastic with this fun bugaboo topper. Absolutely fabulous take on the sketch. Love it!

Linda Anderson said...

Such a sweet card Jeannie!! Love your puzzle pieces and Bugaboo girl. What a clever creation.

Linda

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs