Peace, Love and Cupcakes ~

Friday, June 21, 2013

I couldn't pass up this free sentiment, and putting this all together with my favorite 80's flower, this came together pretty quick and cute!

Digital Image - Tiddly Inks
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC 
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Dovecraft/Garden Party
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, oval/oval scallop nestie, cricut/art philosphy cartridge-flower and banners, embossing folder, craftworkcards candi, twine, ink/sponge, pop dots and white glue.


 

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

LOL,I knew you would grab this one. Peace anad Love with CUPCAKES! I love this card. Fun banners and pretty color combination. hugs...

Kathy said...

Sweet card.

Joanna said...

(grin) As soon as I saw that freebie on TLC, I thought of you! Fantastic!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs